The Nursing Home ministry of Southland Baptist is involved at five local retirement facilities. We have a service once a month at each location. The goal of this ministry is to provide residents with an opportunity to be encouraged by solid Bible preaching and worship of the Lord through song. Many of the members of Southland contribute to the nursing home ministry throughout the year.
All nursing home services are coordinated by our senior ministries leader James Wm. Love and provide opportunity for our younger preachers to minister.
- Ohio Living – Llanfair (Cincinnati)
1st Saturday of the month at 10:30 am
- Terrace View Gardens (Cheviot)
1st Sunday of the month at 2:30 pm
- Triple Creek Retirement Center (Colerain)
2nd Sunday of each month at 1:45
- Cottingham Retirement Community (Sharonville)
3rd Sunday of the month at 2:00 pm
- Taylor’s Pointe (Colerain)
4th Sunday of the month at 2:00 p